• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

AMA members check in - why you should join

Just to point out.. the benefit to barf is in terms of a donation to the Museum.

We are not taking $$ back because I wanted to support the AMA multiple ways.
Both in the membership drive and also the History Museum. Barf will end up with a plaque in there of some size. I donated $500 myself to that effort to ensure a plaque of the smallest size would be done.

We sure could use more folks joining and helping in that effort.

Next year I hope to go visit.

:Port

The plaque does benifit BARF directly, it's one more thing that says "Hey, we are a real entity here, Look Listen!!!"

or that is my warped perspective of things anyway.

Slowblood joined the AMA. #2846482

lots of even numbers there ^^^

Just joined, PM sent. #2846730

Got ya guys.. thanks and :applause

I joined in 1985. #273953

Yeah for the AMA free tow! two tows this year means I saved $$$ with the membership

Last edited:
Catching up... got ya Gas Gas! :thumbup

AMA Number 388524

To my pleasant surprise, I became a Charter Lifetime Member this year, 25 years after joining!:party

Been a member since 1995 # 610390

Last edited:

Joined in 1989 (at the USGP) so I could enter an enduro.

WoodsChick

I joined about a year ago -- a few months after I bought my first bike. For the price and benefits, it was cheaper than keeping roadside assistance on my auto insurance.

AMA#: 2758146

:thumbup

Added numbers... we have a bunch.. very :cool

Back