AMA members check in - why you should join

Yeah, that's right...25 years :party

P1020012_zpscf0d665a.jpg

Dues-FreeChick

Right behind you woodschick.....

Think I need to add a life deal in the profile.
Anyone know if there is a list of life members on the AMA website?
If there is not.. There should be.

I was going to call the AMA next week and ask them to start sending me the dirt version of their magazine. No sense getting 2 magazines per month that are street-oriented right? Well, I guess one of the perks of being loyal to the organization for 25 years is that I will no longer receive the AMA magazine. No more roadside assistance, either. Oh, sure, I can still get both if I sign up for Life Member Plus for $29 per year in perpetuity. The term "disheartened" doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now...

EDIT: Per year, not per month.

Loyal(ForWhat?)Chick

(still disheartened, but letting it go)

Last edited:
I was going to call the AMA next week and ask them to start sending me the dirt version of their magazine. No sense getting 2 magazines per month that are street-oriented right? Well, I guess one of the perks of being loyal to the organization for 25 years is that I will no longer receive the AMA magazine. No more roadside assistance, either. Oh, sure, I can still get both if I sign up for Life Member Plus for $29 per month in perpetuity. The term "disheartened" doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now...

Loyal(ForWhat?)Chick

:thumbdown

I added back the magazine myself. It used to be free, but the AMA is not a fat money making machine. I used the magazine. Never got a tow.

Sorry to hear your disappointed.

I was going to call the AMA next week and ask them to start sending me the dirt version of their magazine. No sense getting 2 magazines per month that are street-oriented right? Well, I guess one of the perks of being loyal to the organization for 25 years is that I will no longer receive the AMA magazine. No more roadside assistance, either. Oh, sure, I can still get both if I sign up for Life Member Plus for $29 per month in perpetuity. The term "disheartened" doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now...

Loyal(ForWhat?)Chick

$29 per MONTH? :wow

29 a year. Not a month.

Really the magazine is worth that and you get towing.

29 a year. Not a month.

Really the magazine is worth that and you get towing.

I actually meant per year. Sorry about that. I will edit my post.
And I know the AMA is not a fat money-making machine.
It's president, however...

WoodsChick

Just renewed my membership ama# 424261.

Daniel:ride

Back