• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Raimu senpai would not stand for it

xTiQyG84u0rhahFC4E.gif

Caralho, esse foi top!!!

99-gif-7.gif

Someone gets drunk here?
Every Friday I get drunk, like some American biker to get drunk with me, a Brazilian drunk motorcyclist. Let's make a virtual bar.

The Marine(s) removed enough of the stock at the hand-grip portion that it weakened & broke. Notice where the break occurred and the other rifles. All weakened right there. :rolleyes

Everything I've ever seen and heard indicates that their M1 rifles are unmodified. That rifle has likely spent the last 20+ years with the Silent Drill Platoon and as such has hit the ground many, many times.

Would he have been expected to catch that? Is that something they practice?
Or is this one of those things people who have never been there would be able to understand?

Would he have been expected to catch that? Is that something they practice?
Or is this one of those things people who have never been there would be able to understand?

It is the USMC Silent Drill Team.

Here is a video:
[youtube]bj3T9ZoYfVI[/youtube]

I was a supply clerk and armorer for C Company (Charlie Guard), 3d US Infantry, The Old Guard, Ft Myer, VA, and it was common for the troops to shave the handgrip portion for easier manipulation during drills. Repeated impact on pavement resulted in cracked and broken stocks just like the demonstration in the video. Platoon sergeants were not happy when that happened.

:laughing

damn civvies.

^^This.

Yes, they practice a LOT, over & over & over. The NCOIC (looked like a LC?) tossed it a bit high for the PVT to catch, but he handled it as well as he could, given the damaged equipment in front of the public. :rofl

Back