• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

7bvGy7x.gif

:wtf What a dumb a$$

Yep, I have seen this the past couple days popping up on the interwebs. I still can't figure out what exactly he thought he was doing. I like that the other guy has zero reaction to him pointing it at his hand, and almost nothing when he shoots himself.

Here's the sauce.

[youtube]hxIfMuJzKxQ[/youtube]

:| Was he deliberately trying to shoot himself in the hand? :green

there was a laser sight on the gun and he was holding his hand in front of it to see the dot. not sure why the hell he pulled the trigger or had ammo in the gun at that point.

Yep, I have seen this the past couple days popping up on the interwebs. I still can't figure out what exactly he thought he was doing. I like that the other guy has zero reaction to him pointing it at his hand, and almost nothing when he shoots himself.

Here's the sauce.

[youtube]hxIfMuJzKxQ[/youtube]

If I had to guess, I would say he was trying out a new laser rig like a dummy.

Maybe I'm just paranoid or old fashioned, but that sounds stupid to me (either the activation method or the idiot using it). I had one, activator was on the front strap. With it on the trigger you're not going to see the dot until your finger is in the guard, and it shouldn't be there until you're ready to fire.

Either way, dude's an idiot.

Back