• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

10/10

This gif has it all. Puppehs, kitties and babies. :)

Plus i just found out that they now have protective headgear for infants of parents who only have hardwood floors.

It really does have everything. I especially love that the dog did absolutely nothing and is no idea why he is getting bopped. Even looks up like "WTF?"

CL4lugv.gif

Plus i just found out that they now have protective headgear for infants of parents who only have hardwood floors.

That's a helmet used to reshape a child skull during early growth. It's commonly referred to as helmet therapy.

All other things being equal, I'm glad it happened that the signage structure was strong enough to flip the truck...

Just imagine if that thing had hit the overpass, there may have been more people hurt.

Be careful what you wish for, folks.

All other things being equal, I'm glad it happened that the signage structure was strong enough to flip the truck...

Just imagine if that thing had hit the overpass, there may have been more people hurt.

Be careful what you wish for, folks.

Can you imagine rolling up on your bike just as that shit was going down? Fuck me..

Back