• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

VgfNceX.gif

Fml

How do they not know the back is up. I saw an incident like this eastbound on 50 east side of Sac. I was maybe 20 car lengths back and could see he was about to go under an overpass. He cleared the approach side but the exit side had less clearance and the top of the dump hit the underside of the bridge somewhere in the middle of the overpass.
Big cloud of dust and gouges in the concrete but dude kept on trucking.

How do they not know the back is up. I saw an incident like this eastbound on 50 east side of Sac. I was maybe 20 car lengths back and could see he was about to go under an overpass. He cleared the approach side but the exit side had less clearance and the top of the dump hit the underside of the bridge somewhere in the middle of the overpass.
never looked in the mirror = no training. Likely low cost immigrant brought in to keep payroll down. Eliminating another American a job.

Now it's going to cost company a lot more to find a new insurance company. I'm happy it will teach them a lesson (they likely won't get.) Derp. :mad

never looked in the mirror = no training. Likely low cost immigrant brought in to keep payroll down. Eliminating another American a job.

<<snip>>

Jezuz dude. You couldn't just stop at lack of training?

#MAGA !!!111!!

I've worked on more than a few trucks this size back in the day, every single dump I worked on had a big red light in the middle of the dash and and a loud buzzer that would go off whenever the bed wasn't fully lowered. Unless this one was broken, there's no way the driver could not have known the bed wasn't down.

Not sure how long it had been driving but I am surprised no one had signal him to stop. Talking about minding your business.

Yes IF I was the politically-correct type. We all know I'm not.

I have close friends/riding partners who've lost good paying jobs because of this....so yes, I'm bitter & pissed off like my buds...

I guess I should just shut it. Sorry...:rolleyes
No by all means continue talking out of your ass, where your head firmly resides.

No by all means continue talking out of your ass, where your head firmly resides.
thank you, I will continue to do so...:twofinger

(you might think differently if you been driving a dirt-hauler for 40 years, in a union-job, & you lost everything {including your family, home, everything} when you job was eliminated when the union got busted by greedy co. owners, & after blowing out all the old/loyal employee's, he hired all "fresh in country folks f/more profit.")

And no, I don't care what anyone thinks. I ain't got enough time left on earth to waste time caring...:afm199:twofinger

(you might think differently if you been driving a dirt-hauler for 40 years, in a union-job, & you lost everything {including your family, home, everything} when you job was eliminated when the union got busted by greedy co. owners, & after blowing out all the old/loyal employee's, he hired all "fresh in country folks f/more profit.")

I've seen this happen first-hand to about a dozen guys here in the Bay Area in the past 5yrs.

Not sure how long it had been driving but I am surprised no one had signal him to stop. Talking about minding your business.

Some years back, I was cruising down the highway and noticed clouds of dust/powder every so often, wondering WTF was going on. I eventually caught up to a 30' or so flatbed. Some great scholar decided to stack bags of cement on the back of the truck without tying them down in any way. About ever 1/10 mile, one would fall off the back and explode in a cloud of powder.

I, and several other people, were honking, waving at these assholes to pull over and fix their shit. They were either meth'd out of their minds or simply DGAF cuz they didn't even pretend to give a shit.

I've tried to flag down other people with serious things going seriously wrong with their rigs and few bother to notice. I think if you're that fucked up to get on the road like that, you're that fucked up to not notice or care about people trying to flag you down.

So.... I would not be at all surprised if many people tried to flag this jack ass down.

And no, I don't care what anyone thinks. I ain't got enough time left on earth to waste time caring...:afm199:twofinger
Maybe businesses were finally able to pay what the work is worth, and your buddies didn't have enough brain power and/or drive to switch professions because they got complacent on a cushy union job.

Also worked for 40 years and lost everything. How bad was your friend with managing money?

Last edited:
.gif thread. Start a new thread for economic discussion or take it to PMs.

Back