• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

I wonder is that the same guy with the thread in General who has never rode a motorcycle yet wants to do extreme enduro.

Nevertheless that's a Pulitzer prize winning gif.

ATf56um.gif

If he has that many issues just loading the bike in the truck, can you imagine what a hot mess he'll be on the trails? :rofl

He also found a way to quickly take off his boots too

That's a keeper

Attachments

• FirstRodeo.jpg
    FirstRodeo.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 55
thank you, I will continue to do so...:twofinger

(you might think differently if you been driving a dirt-hauler for 40 years, in a union-job, & you lost everything {including your family, home, everything} when you job was eliminated when the union got busted by greedy co. owners, & after blowing out all the old/loyal employee's, he hired all "fresh in country folks f/more profit.")

And no, I don't care what anyone thinks. I ain't got enough time left on earth to waste time caring...:afm199:twofinger

:rolleyes

Just started my first union job. Laziest people I have ever worked with. The BEST of them might survive when the factory closes, but most will "lose everything" because they can't handle the real world. There is a reason I keep my skills up, industry contacts, and fuck the rules and work out of classification to keep my skills up. And of course, still going to college.

I'll land on my feet, because I'm prepared.

Back