• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Because we would all expect the window to just shatter every time a Giraffe is trying to pull its head out.

Happens to me every day. I buy my windows in bulk now.

EGAcKAT.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1-SfUvmU8E

Holy shit

I did an audible *gasp* on that one.
Yikes, seems like the spotter was asleep.

https://www.facebook.com/MichiganStrongman/posts/680881935339174

In case you can't read Bookface crap:

Michigan Strongman said:
Congrats to ALL our athletes. What a fantastic contest MI's strongest II turned out to be. I can't thank the town of Frankenmuth enough for their support, the sponsors, the fans, my wife who tolerates this chaos, and the staff who busted ass all day and kept the show flying. Special thanks to Mr. Adam Thatcher for taking Friday off work to help me load up the wagons, ran the field all day, then came back on Sunday for the grueling off-load.

I know Chris’s dad jumped on to give an update, but in case you missed it, Chris (the guy who was blasted in the back of the head by a ricochet keg) was sent home from the hospital with a clean bill of health. He did request that if ANYONE has pics and/or videos of the mishap to PLEASE post them. It’ll make a great war story for the grandkids years later for sure! Glad to see he’s doing well.

Hope the athletes enjoyed the all you can eat chicken dinner and some fun time in town. We’re already working on next year, so you can bet the bar will rise even higher. Feedback is welcome and encouraged-we want to know what you want to see! Enjoy the pictures-like, tag, share; make EVERYONE know that Michigan is the place to be for the BEST strongman competition. Let’s blow the doors off next year!!

Sincerely,
The sharp-dressed man wearing cheap sunglasses

FYI, happened in 2014.

Back