• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

U1UmKvt.gif

Reminds me of Panama highways.
5 lanes, middle one shared for passing traffic.

Only thing missing is vehicles with smashed sides.

why is the guy with the camera going the wrong way? Note the white line defining lanes going the same direction and the yellow line on the right marking a center divider.

kuuumottaa.gif

why is the guy with the camera going the wrong way? Note the white line defining lanes going the same direction and the yellow line on the right marking a center divider.

kuuumottaa.gif

My first thought is 'not the USA'.

My first thought is 'not the USA'.

People die from this exact scenario every year in America. J.B. Hunt drivers used to be a bit notorious for it, because they hired a lot of cranked out, inexperienced drivers.

giphy.gif

People die from this exact scenario every year in America. J.B. Hunt drivers used to be a bit notorious for it, because they hired a lot of cranked out, inexperienced drivers.

giphy.gif

Agreed, but this GIF wasn't recorded in America. I'm having a hard time seeing the relevance.

BTW, Swift drivers are just as bad, if not worse, than the JB Hunt drivers.

Agreed, but this GIF wasn't recorded in America. I'm having a hard time seeing the relevance.

BTW, Swift drivers are just as bad, if not worse, than the JB Hunt drivers.

I'm just saying, this is not unheard of in the States. Some of the Psycho Russian Driving Videos you see, you don't even have to see plates and signs to be like, "That is some straight former Soviet country shit right there."

41xcE4K.gif

Last edited:
Back