• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

goophie said:
pwnage!

5720322434.gif

You take the shot from the shot glass!!! Why would you splash it on yourself? HAHAHAA!

1999, Repsol Sete

I was watching an old GP vid from 1999 and saw Sete crash and hold his shoulder. The announcer mentioned that Sete was aggravating an old injury from before so even though I thought maybe he was over-reacting at first, after seeing that video, I can somewhat empathize. But, if this is what it takes to get Sete to get angry, then so be it. Hopefully he'll see the film clip of Valentino laughing at him.:mad

I think that shit is funny! Sete is totally acting... Kinda like pro basketball players.

kneedragon2000 said:
I love doing that after a kill
it pisses people off!
Anything to add that extra bit of insult eh? I tend to offer up the quick punch of the dead body so they see it, then I'm off...

Off-topic: anyone on Xbox Live? If'n you are I'm there under "HiggyB" as well. Don't let me get the drop on you else you'll get tea bagged! :twofinger

HiggyB said:
Anything to add that extra bit of insult eh? I tend to offer up the quick punch of the dead body so they see it, then I'm off...

Off-topic: anyone on Xbox Live? If'n you are I'm there under "HiggyB" as well. Don't let me get the drop on you else you'll get tea bagged! :twofinger

you guys are squares :twofinger

mini barf

mini barf rocks

1702612-male_logo_front.jpg

Last edited:
Back