• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Anyone have the actual video of this? It's too funny, I gotta hear what they're sayin... :laughing :laughing

goophie said:
pwnage!

5720322434.gif

I couldn't resist...

cf2 said:

"Description:
This dude is crazy. He takes a high proof alcohol, pours a shot, lights it on fire, and drinks it. He misses his mouth and spills the flaming alcohol all over himself. "

Should read: "Discretion: This dude has none. He takes a high proof alcohol, pours a shot (when he should have done the world a favor and shot himself instead of pouring one), demonstrates why he was cut from the basketball team, and does his 'burning man' impression to mark the start of the event with other like lack-minded individuals. All we had were chemistry sets...:x

haahahha

thanks for the link!

i tried that in college before, but never got out of control like that guy...

I'm wondering...

hairykc12 said:
here's some ghetto booty for you kids

1711920-new27.gif

Does that guy rapping have anything to say? Or is he swearing because they both just found out he has Herpes Simplex 2? Or is he just upset that his seat is all wet now? Want a successful music career? Put a bi-Asian gal and a blonde gf on a motorcycle and a simple beat over it with minimal clothing. Do this and your Bentley is in the mail.:cool

Re: I couldn't resist...

mjrydsfast said:
"Description:
This dude is crazy. He takes a high proof alcohol, pours a shot, lights it on fire, and drinks it. He misses his mouth and spills the flaming alcohol all over himself. "

Should read: "Discretion: This dude has none. He takes a high proof alcohol, pours a shot (when he should have done the world a favor and shot himself instead of pouring one), demonstrates why he was cut from the basketball team, and does his 'burning man' impression to mark the start of the event with other like lack-minded individuals. All we had were chemistry sets...:x

Can you hear the rap song in the back-ground saying
"Ur on fire" ....OOOooo the Irony!:laughing

Re: Re: I couldn't resist...

Z28RR said:
Can you hear the rap song in the back-ground saying
"Ur on fire" ....OOOooo the Irony!:laughing

Actually, what I hear, besides the voices in my head that won't leave, is the band rapping "WE DON'T NEED NO WATER LET THE MOTHERF$%KER BURN!":flame

1660702-fedor_randleman.gif
did that guy break his neck? Die?
no. in fact, the black dude lost that fight w/ an arm lock.

emelienko (white guy) vs. randleman (black guy). btw, emelienko is now the HW pride champ.

that was the sickest suplex ever. next to to the jackson vs. arona fight. BAM!

Hooli said:
Home movies from Uhmeebuh's childhood...

1694455-kickbabyowned.gif

Arn't there WMVs of this grannie kicking babies? Like one playing on a train track, and she comes along and... BOOT!

... to save it, of course.

GrafX_Squid said:

What you don't see is that the kid is getting a slice of what he deserves. The reason he's falling out of the car like that is he just tried to smack some kid on a bike with the door while driving. Door opens, dumbass misses kid on bike and loses his balance. The result? Chin check!

Yes, that had to hurt very very bad... :loco

Back