• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

HiggyB said:
What you don't see is that the kid is getting a slice of what he deserves. The reason he's falling out of the car like that is he just tried to smack some kid on a bike with the door while driving. Door opens, dumbass misses kid on bike and loses his balance. The result? Chin check!

Yes, that had to hurt very very bad... :loco

At least he remembered to close the door afterwards. :laughing

HiggyB said:
What you don't see is that the kid is getting a slice of what he deserves. The reason he's falling out of the car like that is he just tried to smack some kid on a bike with the door while driving. Door opens, dumbass misses kid on bike and loses his balance. The result? Chin check!

Yes, that had to hurt very very bad... :loco

It's funny you talk about redemption, cause when I first saw it, I thought it was a cop car that took him out.

matrix-20.gif

landingbaybattle_1.gif

animaul_1.gif

Last edited:
Oh yeah??

JesasaurusRex said:
i cant believe i actually waited for that starwars one to load just for it to suck. Why is it sped up like 100x

Well I can't believe I snapped one off to the one below it before I saw I realized I'd never see her face!:cry :laughing

From "Girls Bravo" Second season IIRC.

1730034-fooled.gif

Valgar said:
From "Girls Bravo" Second season IIRC.

1730034-fooled.gif

the beginning subtitle scrolled by too fast. im guessing the dude felt some dong and is grossed out??

hairykc12 said:
the beginning subtitle scrolled by too fast. im guessing the dude felt some dong and is grossed out??

"Wait...I felt something that shouldn't be there"

:laughing

MackeyStingray said:
1660702-fedor_randleman.gif
no. in fact, the black dude lost that fight w/ an arm lock.

emelienko (white guy) vs. randleman (black guy). btw, emelienko is now the HW pride champ.

that was the sickest suplex ever. next to to the jackson vs. arona fight. BAM!

:wow

thanks for answering for me....! :thumbup

Back