BARF 5th birthday Bash! October 15th

Put me down on the long list of people that had a blast today!! :teeth

It was great meeting lots of BARFers, and seeing some I hadn't seen in a while! Great bands! If you didn't stick around for Two Finger, then you missed out!

Thanks to everyone for their efforts in putting this Birthday Bash together! Hopefully we don't have to wait 5 years for the next one!! :bday :Port

The venue was kind of small, but for what it was my hats off to those who put it together. One small item for next year, get more seating so everyone doesn't have to stand around when they eat.

great to see everyone, meet new faces, see "Twofinger" perform and hang with few of the familiars after.

Thanks Budman, mods, Milpitas Honda and all the peops that make BARF, BARF.

:thumbup

Woot !!! That was a good time !! So many more new faces to put to names.

Thanks to everyone that put this on, it was well worth the drive down. Cant wait for the next one !!

:banana :banana :banana

Good times.

Great to see everyone.

Big :thumbup to all the sponsors that donated the prizes I won.

:teeth

Wild Child said:
Put me down on the long list of people that had a blast today!! :teeth

It was great meeting lots of BARFers, and seeing some I hadn't seen in a while! Great bands! If you didn't stick around for Two Finger, then you missed out!

Thanks to everyone for their efforts in putting this Birthday Bash together! Hopefully we don't have to wait 5 years for the next one!! :bday :Port
What he said! I especially thought Fingerbang rocked the Casbah!!

Your entire $5 goes to support "free BARF." Thanks for your donation.
propaganda said:
boooo i didnt win anything at the raffle!,5 whole dollars gone

hehe that was cool....saw some folks i see on BARF and met some new folks..hehe cool.....i had fun :teeth

edit: hehe thanks Bap for the offer to sip on the Jack :teeth

Last edited:
Thank you everyone who put this together. Sorry I didn't make it out sooner...I think I missed seeing a bunch of you. But I'm happy I got to see some of you who I normally don't get to see because you live in a land far far away. Ok, it's only SF, but still. :teeth

Thank you BARF for having such a positive impact in my life. 3 years ago, I tried to teach myself how to ride a twisty and ended up crashing my little EX500 on Kings Mtn Road. Because of BARF, I met people who taught me how to be a smooth, safe rider. And now I ride trackdays and race minis and cannot imagine life without motorcycles. I have found a hobby which I will carry with me to my grave and I have BARF to thank for getting me started :thumbup

CrashJunkie said:
I had an Awesimo time! And I sincerely want to thank everyone who stuck around for Twofingers...you know who you are!

Happy Birthday BARF! Woot! :banana

ditto! :teeth

Thanks BARF , Thanks Mods, Thanks Sponsors, Thanks Y'all for making my life a lot more interesting.

I have met so many people through Barf it's not even funny.

Here's to many, many more years of Barfing!:cool

Valgar said:
Dion, thanks a billion for introducing me to your friend, turns out we know some of the same folks ;)

Small world, huh? :p

It was cool to put some actual faces and names to aliases and avatars. Good times!! Should become an annual event!

Mike T said:
hehe that was cool....saw some folks i see on BARF and met some new folks..hehe cool.....i had fun :teeth

edit: hehe thanks Bap for the offer to sip on the Jack :teeth

+1 Bap, heh. You know better than to offer up alcomohol, loved ones, and or anything else at a party with Barfers (especialy under Barfers) ! :wow

Nice to see everyone!!!

It was a really nice event!!

I still can't believe I won the Leo Vinci certificate!!!!! :wow

:teeth

JMack said:
ditto! :teeth

Thanks BARF , Thanks Mods, Thanks Sponsors, Thanks Y'all for making my life a lot more interesting.

I have met so many people through Barf it's not even funny.

Here's to many, many more years of Barfing!:cool

And you sir!!! I have a bone to pick with you :x :cry :laughing

What time did you actually show up???? I waited for you as long as I could!!!!!!!!

:(

Back