BARF 5th birthday Bash! October 15th

how many times can u win? or is it 1 per barfer......!? wats the limit on how much tickets u can buy...if theres no limit then i might go broke!

how many times can u win? unlimited
or is it 1 per barfer......!? no
wats the limit on how much tickets u can buy? no limit, buy as many as you like

more tickets you buy, better chance you have of winning (multiple times).:)

Game time is almost here...

No stunt show unfortunatly... insurance dealio..

We will have the slow race.....

Bands Are

Angst
Ded Ringer
and

:twofinger fingers..

:smoking

I guess i'll show up for a minute since Barf has been part of my life...correction my whole life for the past 5 years...:twofinger

I'll be there!

Anyone rollin' down from the San Mateo area? If there be a ride, let me know time and place. If not I'll be at the *$ at 38th and El Camino in San Mateo at about 11ish

j-bone

you bringing bungies to tie down all the swag that you win? how did you end up getting all the stuff that you won home from LDD?:teeth

ciao,
johnc

J-BONE said:
Anyone rollin' down from the San Mateo area? If there be a ride, let me know time and place. If not I'll be at the *$ at 38th and El Camino in San Mateo at about 11ish

Interesting turnout, I'm starting to feel old.

Dion, thanks a billion for introducing me to your friend, turns out we know some of the same folks ;)

Valgar said:
.........., I'm starting to feel old.................................

Ah HA Ha ha !!

( I prefer the term "experienced" please)

Great time, THANKS Dennis and EVERYone else for setting that up !

very cool gathering. Y'all rock.

And I won a hat and a shirt.

The shirt is an Alpinestars flannel thing. Just like I had in the seventies. I guess I can get out the old Vaurnett's... Fashion is sooo funny.

Good to meet more o ya. BARF rocks.

Great times! Met sooo many famous barfers and saw some much loved favorites. Got to ride down and back with my favorite liter bike:love
Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make this event a success.
Hi Melissa

AWESOME! Thanks budman, Mods, musicians, Milpitas Motorsports, BARF sponsors and everyone who attended for making BARF's 5th Birthday a huge success! :bday :Port :banana

It was really great to see old and new BARF members! Thanks again everyone! :thumbup

Good times :thumbup Thanks to budman and Milpitas Motorsports for making this possible along with the help of all the mods, sponsors and the members of BARF. You guys rock!!

It was good seeing both old faces and meeting some new ones, namely Psychochik & Chef Lori. I apologize for not recognizing some (F33rNoFish - you didn't have your glasses on!!).

:Port

Thank you Budman and all those who sponsored and put this great event together. My fiance and I, and our dog, had a great time. We even won a free oil change. Thanks again! :Port

JadedOne said:
Good times :thumbup Thanks to budman and Milpitas Motorsports for making this possible along with the help of all the mods, sponsors and the members of BARF. You guys rock!!

It was good seeing both old faces and meeting some new ones, namely Psychochik & Chef Lori. I apologize for not recognizing some (F33rNoFish - you didn't have your glasses on!!).

:Port

Hey, nice to meet you JadedOne!

Good stuff! Definitely a fun party. What a trip to put faces to the screen names. Also good to see some of my most favorite peeps at a place other than the track.

I won a buncha goodies too! Too bad I didn't get a shirt that would fit me... Well, glad I got to spead the love by giving them to some folks who didn't have the raffle luck that I did.

Thanks budman for putitng together such a fun event. Thanks Milpitas Honda for hosting.

:D

Back