• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Amatuer Jam 4 - 01/08/2010, 7:00 PM

Bad news. My roll-up door just became an immovable wall. :mad

Everyone's gonna have to load in through the front office, using the man door.

hey, no prob. i'm driving a rental ford f150. i'll open the door. (someone else is on charge of closing it, though)

on the for reals, though, what happened? chain break? or the rollers?

That should be fine. Aaron and I will try to get there early; maybe we can help you get the door moving.

i'm not far from there now. i could cruise by, and look at it for a few minutes if ya want. not saying i'll fix it, or even try. but i can stand around and look at it with you.

oh, wow man, a door. a fuckin door, man. like, i wonder what's on the other side, man?

wait, what.....?

Oh BTW I cleaned out safeway for bread bowls. They had exactly 12 left. I'm gonna get some shredded cheddar and diced onions for the trifecta

The door is not ajar. Mean Dad's here and we're pretty sure we can't fix it. It's a spring-loaded deal, and there's enough potential energy in that wound spring to take off a finger or worse. I don't wanna fuck with it.

On another note. Tonight's event has developed a charity aspect to it. Check out www.legendsandheroestour.org to see more about it. I'll be accepting donations tonight to help out one of the greatest MXer's ever, Danny "Magoo" Chandler. :thumbup

[youtube]n687rxENags[/youtube]

Attachments

• Magooo.jpg
    Magooo.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
The door is not ajar. Mean Dad's here and we're pretty sure we can't fix it. It's a spring-loaded deal, and there's enough potential energy in that wound spring to take off a finger or worse. I don't wanna fuck with it.

On another note. Tonight's event has developed a charity aspect to it. Check out www.legendsandheroestour.org to see more about it. I'll be accepting donations tonight to help out one of the greatest MXer's ever, Danny "Magoo" Chandler. :thumbup

Don't worry about the springs. Spring break is still a couple of months away.

The good news is: garage door makers have their "big spring sale" soon in case you need any big springs.

O.k. First off Thanks to Mike for letting us use his place (again) and to Andy for setting it up. You guys have NO IDEA how much I needed to do this.:hail
Hooli. Thanks for the advise about the bridge, I'll try some springs. If that doesn't work it looks like I'll be making another trip to Oaklamd.:teeth
Andy. Always a jaw dropping pleasure to watch you.:thumbup
RR. As always, you totally rocked on the drums.:applause
To the guy on the Bass, Green flanel, and Black beenie Thanx for being so cool and patient with me, you all rocked as well!:thumbup
Although I played shitty it still felt good to play not only in front of but WITH other people. I still have lots to learn but I gained a wealth of knowledge tonight thanks to everyone!:twofinger

P.s. If by some off chance anyone got some pictures of me playing please post:teeth:)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. Even though I only played for about 15 minutes I had a great time. And thanks to Wendy for the chile and Var for the bread bowls and spoons. It was yummy. Can't wait for next time. :thumbup

Back