• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam - Saturday 12/18/2010

Don't let 'em pick on you Wendy. Next time anyone accuses you of random notes just look them in the eye and say "vertical jazz"

SON OF A BITCH.. How the hell did I f'ing miss this.

not that I can play well, but I do have a full rig.
Fender M-80 combo, Art DST-4 processor, and a decent guitar (Fender/Heartfield Talon III)

Could either donate the rig to someone to play.. Or perhaps learned to play something new.. Currently know about 7 R.A.T.M songs, 2 or 3 Tool songs, and a couple of random slayer, metallica and megadeth songs...

When's the next one going on?

And where are the photos?????

not that I can play well, but I do have a full rig.
Fender M-80 combo, Art DST-4 processor, and a decent guitar (Fender/Heartfield Talon III)

Could either donate the rig to someone to play.. Or perhaps learned to play something new.. Currently know about 7 R.A.T.M songs, 2 or 3 Tool songs, and a couple of random slayer, metallica and megadeth songs...

And where are the photos?????

There are rumors of January... and our residence awesome photog called in sick... (hope you're feeling better, Max! You missed awesome chili and boozecake!!! :drool).
Hope you can make the next one, Chris!

There are rumors of January... and our residence awesome photog called in sick... (hope you're feeling better, Max! You missed awesome chili and boozecake!!! :drool).
Hope you can make the next one, Chris!

:(

Hell I would have brought my gear and camera!!! Damn damn damn damn damn damn

Put me on the list for Jan. :teeth

We haven't set a date, but I try to PM people who have shown previous interest when we set them up. I'll add you to the list so you know next time. We're thinking mid January for the next one.

k Connie, let's try :rofl

PG - I haz Lauren's blankie

k Connie, let's try :rofl

PG - I haz Lauren's blankie

Actually, it's mine... I brought it in from the truck for her to sit on, she was turning in to a popsicle.

I think you could make a kick-ass bass player, Wendy! Let's give it a shot! :thumbup

We haven't set a date, but I try to PM people who have shown previous interest when we set them up. I'll add you to the list so you know next time. We're thinking mid January for the next one.
You can put me on yer pm list if ya want, and I'll bring my banjo. :toothless

O.K. I don't really play the banjo, but I do play one of these.

I dun gotz a little Tacoma too, but I'm not sure 'bout move'in this thing in the rain, or drive'in back from Concord in the wee hrs of the morn'in. (With all the drunks and cops out.) If you can do a day thang, on a weekend, when it ain't rain'in, I might be game. :thumbup

Back