• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam - Saturday 12/18/2010

I caught a bug..i'll update tomorrow if I can go. I think I might have strep throat so you don't want me there anyways

I've got an Ampeg V4 you could have for next to nuthin'. Not quite the wattage you want, but might be worth a look.

What's "next to nuthin" mean? I'm interested and don't have anything at the moment.

I'm even kinda tempted to go buy something today, use it tonight and return it tomorrow... :laughing

I have a fever, and unfortunately the prescription of more cowbell is probably not going to be the cure...

Unless it breaks in the next hour or so, I am out...

Well I just picked up an Acoustic B200H at Guitar Center. WITH the pro warranty, so I can return it when my Kustom head is fixed or if I end up buying that Ampeg V4 that Ogg might bring.

Mike, if you have a speaker cabinet, I'll bring my Ampeg B3 head...

Very fun! I think I blew out a vocal chord... :laughing Was good to play again... first time I've picked up the bass in months... good god did it show... :facepalm
Ima practice before the January Jam! :thumbup

And special thanks to Wendy for bringing us homemade chili (who knew the English could make kick-ass chili??? :wow) and boozecake!!! :drool

Thanks, Mike, for having us over! :love

fun times, fun times indeed

thanks for hosting this you guys :thumbup

glad you all liked the chili. it's a bastardized version of something from the kitchen of daft ideas cooking :rofl

and the cakey buns was good nom nom - thanks John :)

fun times, fun times indeed

thanks for hosting this you guys :thumbup

glad you all liked the chili. it's a bastardized version of something from the kitchen of daft ideas cooking :rofl

and the cakey buns was good nom nom - thanks John :)

Good call putting it in a tin... I think I caught a buzz just by opening it up and sniffing a couple of times... :teeth

Also, I want to bring my "back-up" bass and practice amp over, teach you how to play Sweet Home Alabama, let you spend a couple weeks practicing, and have you play that at the next jam!

Good call putting it in a tin... I think I caught a buzz just by opening it up and sniffing a couple of times... :teeth

Also, I want to bring my "back-up" bass and practice amp over, teach you how to play Sweet Home Alabama, let you spend a couple weeks practicing, and have you play that at the next jam!

r u fer reals :wtf

me? try to play something? i'm only good at plucking strings and making a noise. no tune, just a noise :rofl

r u fer reals :wtf

me? try to play something? i'm only good at plucking strings and making a noise. no tune, just a noise :rofl

It's 3 notes. You can do 3 notes. As much fun as you were having just plunking on random strings, I think you'd have a ball playing an actual song! :)

Thanks Mike ! That was great fun :teeth

Back