• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam - Saturday 4/21/2012, 9 p.m., San Rafael

Was good to see everyone, new and familiar faces. Thank you HH for hosting this. that little xt is fun. The swing is awesome:teeth wanna do that again!

Well, it's morn'in where's the picz? :twofinger

Didn't get home til after midnight... but here they are, just for you :twofinger

I posted a thread in the moto-photo's sections, figure I had taken enough photo's of bikes to make it pass :laughing

For those who missed last night, it was FUN! Here's a sample of what you missed: Link

[youtube]aruWbqG5b_0[/youtube]

Nice vid, Hoho!

Great to see everyone last night and meet some new peeps as well. :thumbup

Now if only we could find a few bassists? :teeth

It was great seeing everyone last night! Thanks to all who joined in the fun :) Hope we get to do it again soon.

Nice vid, Hoho!

Great to see everyone last night and meet some new peeps as well. :thumbup

Now if only we could find a few bassists? :teeth

Thanks... working on finding one... hopefully one that will show up! :rofl

I will get there much earlier next session. It was wonderful, great meeting you all that stayed late. :thumbup

It would have been great to have you there. We'll do another, though I don't yet know when or where. I enjoyed this location and I think others did too. It might be good to move the event around to various places to even put the travel for various participants over time and see if a pattern emerges concerning attendance. It's hard to draw any real conclusions on that though, as sometimes a given date just isn't good for someone.

In any case, I love doing these and will want to continue as long as people want to come play. :)

Ehhh, too hot. Let's go south and visit Beau! :thumbup

Time for another BARF jam !!

I keep seeing this and keep thinking "New JAM!", then I get sad, because there isn't a new jam.

Back