• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam - Saturday 4/21/2012, 9 p.m., San Rafael

All the way from Manteca!!! There is an inexpensive tavellodge down the street if it gets to be a late night.

Thanks for the head's up on that, but I've got to Portuguese march in Modesto Sunday morning.

dv

I'm really hoping to make it with my saxes tonight.

I had a lot of fun jamming with my work buddies last night at La Bonne Vie winery in Tracy, so this will be a gas, I'm sure.

dv

It would be great to have you there.

FYI, the facility has mics and booms, so if you need a mic, you should be covered. That said, the drummer is bringing an electronic kit, which has the delightful feature of a volume control, so if people don't want to be subjected to crushing volume, we can turn down. :)

CRUSHING VOLUME!!!!

451.gif

Looks like tonight is gonna be more packed than usual. Heading out to the grocery to get food and beer for tonight!

:banana :banana :banana :banana

How about SuperMike and Budman? You guys coming tonight, hmmmmmmm?

:party

My rusty self might be able to swing out and hang with you fine folks if all goes well, btw might there be an amp handy for my sorry ass to pop a bass into?

Seriously hope you can make it, Jeff!

Gelato is waiting

Best tri-tip in world will be gone

I'm out! :cry

Had a rough day ride'in; went up to Mendocino to meet the Lonster, DT and Hypergirl fer lunch, we all came back down 128, and the ripped 253 over to Ukiah, where I got a nasty puncture in mah rear tire.
WE tried patching it, but the patches didn't work, so I limped into Ukiah, and bought a better patch kit, (That vulcanizes.) but that didn't work then I had ta buy a new tire. :(
Just got home, had some chow, now I'm exhausted from dehydration. :p
Have fun, take lotza pics and videos. :thumbup

Good times. Good food. Good peeps. Hot whimmenz. Worth the ride :party

Guud times, just got home, big thanks to HH for giving the Test rides and everybody who wasn't lame like Banjoboy and actually showed up. :twofinger

Edit: 284 pictures: 72 keepers, will post up the best in the morning.

Last edited:
Thanks G for hosting the BBQ and finding us a new place to do this, Andy for setting this up. It was great seeing familiar faces and meeting new people!

Andy, I completely forgot to leave some money for the rental! :(

Home safe in Manteca.

Thanks for hosting. Thanks for inviting. Next time Imma come early and socialize more.

Really enjoyed playing witchy'all.

dv

Thanks to everyone who came out. It was fun playing with you all! :)

Gwynne, thank you very much for hosting us at your place and for connecting me with the rehearsal space. It was brave and generous to extend a welcome like you did and it made for a very nice evening. I hope you enjoyed this too.

Guud times, just got home, big thanks to HH for giving the Test rides and everybody who wasn't lame like Banjoboy and actually showed up. :twofinger

Edit: 284 pictures: 72 keepers, will post up the best in the morning.
Well, it's morn'in where's the picz? :twofinger

Sorry I missed it, I had too much shit to do last night getting ready for a dirt ride at Georgetown.
Hopefully next time!

Back