• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam - Saturday 4/21/2012, 9 p.m., San Rafael

I was wondering about that too...:confused Hope its something I can jam on

What can you jam on? :)

The genres vary some according to who is there, but there are usually some bluesy jams, a bit of classic rock, some metal and perhaps some jazz. It'll depend on what people want to do.

well sonofafuck, i'm out :mad been looking forward to meeting you guys and gals for this, but I need to skip town tomorrow afternoon on some unexpected personal biz.

enjoy... I know i'm gonna miss a great time :(

:x

Damn! just found this thread! I may be drunk in HMBay by the time this is rolling. FACK!!! :mad
but maybe if the party I have RSVPed to sucks...
Can I be penciled in or is it getting too crowded? :teeth
I can only sing... but I can be quiet too and just absorb the music!

Last edited:
Damn! just found this thread! I will be drunk in HMBay by the time this is rolling. FACK!!! :mad
but maybe if the party I have RSVPed to sucks...
Can I be penciled in or is it getting too crowded? :teeth
I can only sing... but I can be quiet too and just absorb the music!

You're welcome to join us.

Tried to work some flexibility into my fingers this evening. :)

Don't expect Great Things from me tomorrow though. :laughing

My rusty self might be able to swing out and hang with you fine folks if all goes well, btw might there be an amp handy for my sorry ass to pop a bass into?

My rusty self might be able to swing out and hang with you fine folks if all goes well, btw might there be an amp handy for my sorry ass to pop a bass into?

Bring the pups Bossdog could use some company :)
and some alpha female to knock a little sense into him

Be warned, I will be there with Po-Salad

If you have lyrics to some of the songs you plan on playing, it would make vocals a much higher likelihood of happening! I know you already have tons of stuff to haul, but just putting this idea out there... I like harmonizing way better than solo so I am bringing Snapper to help :)

I'm really hoping to make it with my saxes tonight.

I had a lot of fun jamming with my work buddies last night at La Bonne Vie winery in Tracy, so this will be a gas, I'm sure.

dv

Back