• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam: Saturday, January 14th, 7 p.m.

Ok I'll check with the owner and see if we can put something together.

Looks like there won't be another one. Someone complained :( and the landlord paid us a visit and said no more music/parties.

:wtf

I can't imagine who would complain. That neighborhood is pretty much dead after business hours. That sucks. :thumbdown

Hmmm if you guys don't mind San Rafael I can see if we can set something up in the music studios across the street.

I don't know that I'll be able to make it to San Rafael on any kind of a regular basis. I don't play any instruments, so I pretty much went to Mike's just because it was so close to my house. :(

I can't imagine who would complain. That neighborhood is pretty much dead after business hours. That sucks. :thumbdown

Probably some peeps waiting around the corner to rob someone and thought the noise was driving the prey off.

I don't know that I'll be able to make it to San Rafael on any kind of a regular basis. I don't play any instruments, so I pretty much went to Mike's just because it was so close to my house. :(

Slacker. :x

Barf jams are worth the trip. :thumbup

Oh, so that's not enough to travel for.. I see how it is. :laughing

/threadjack

Admit it, you went for the same reason. :laughing

Getting nostalgic over here... Can't wait til June! Keep these meetings happenin!

sounds like y'all had a great time. Bummer if there isn't another one though. I'm still trying to make it to one.

Back