• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam: Saturday, January 14th, 7 p.m.

Good times y'all. Thanks for letting me jam Andy and everyone. I'll scour around for another bassist. I'm still waiting for the video of my shower at Toms to surface......

Good times y'all. Thanks for letting me jam Andy and everyone. I'll scour around for another bassist. I'm still waiting for the video of my shower at Toms to surface......

You're safe, Chris doesn't have a BARF account... :laughing

also the rule, what happens at OFG's stays at OFG's...on his computer :laughing

was nice meeting you Ben!

Make sure the next one isn't when football is goin on or I'll probably be drunk again. :laughing

FYI, conference championship games are this weekend and Superbowl is Feb 5, after that, its all good til September !! :laughing

Looks like there won't be another one. Someone complained :( and the landlord paid us a visit and said no more music/parties.

Noooooooooooooooooo! That sucks, Mike. I'll see what I can do about hosting one here when it gets warmer.....

Looks like there won't be another one. Someone complained :( and the landlord paid us a visit and said no more music/parties.

Oh no! That's terrible Mike. Are there actually houses nearby? :( :thumbdown

Hmmm if you guys don't mind San Rafael I can see if we can set something up in the music studios across the street.

in the summer we can use our back garden eh?

Back