• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF'ing Tour of Pakistan 2025

One clarifying question, it sounds like there are two groups still, or is that dependent on how many folks sign up? Just wondering if it's possible to know who we'd be riding with or not.

One clarifying question, it sounds like there are two groups still, or is that dependent on how many folks sign up? Just wondering if it's possible to know who we'd be riding with or not.

There’s only 1 BARF group tour so far, Rebekahlynn has a private custom tour that she has invited her friends to.

It will only be possible to know who you will be riding with once people start sending in deposits and blocking their spots. Then I can share who is in.

I'm in. Tell me where to send some money for a deposit, good sir.

$500 deposit via Zelle or PayPal whatever you prefer at moin86@gmail.com

The early bird discount will be applied on first come first serve basis, first 3 deposits will get the $250 off - this discount will be applied after the deposit has been received.

Last edited:
Tourists now fleeing...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240621-085721_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240621-085721_Chrome.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 22
Never mind the carnage.
My only question is what kind of bike is that?

Why in hell would you go to Pakistan to burn pages of the Quran during a Muslim holiday? I liken this to being gored by a bison after teasing it in Yellowstone.

Never mind the carnage.
My only question is what kind of bike is that?
Just uploaded a video for you Gixxerjeff!!
Since 2017 we have been using these bikes, we replace them with brand new ones ever 2 years.. We got a brand new fleet a couple of months ago. The bikes our clients get on tours are all very well taken care of with new tires and brakes with fresh oils etc.

For 2025 season we are in the p process of getting a few CFMOTO 450MTs - No promises yet, but im trying really hard to get a few, will update here if/when we place the order :D

For now, check this out!

Why in hell would you go to Pakistan to burn pages of the Quran during a Muslim holiday? I liken this to being gored by a bison after teasing it in Yellowstone.
It is unfortunate, these isolated events damage the reputation and tourism of Pakistan. Not sure what really happened, one cannot be killed for burning pages of the Quran, its a holy book yes but killing someone is completely unacceptable. There is an investigation going on and 5 suspects have been arrested, Im hoping the justice system takes good care of them and they are put behind bars. Will know more about this story as it unfolds. All I can say is this is not what Pakistan is all about. I have been doing these tours for 12 years now, working to change the perception of this country, hundreds of bikers have come to ride bikes with me and I can proudly say 100% of the riders fell in love with this amazing country and its amazing people. I really hope the world does not judge Pakistan on these isolated events.

For example the school shootings in the US does not represent the situation in the US at all.. I went to school in California and I know those are isolated events and situation in school is vastly different than what makes the news.

We have 2 sign ups :ride

4 more spots remain for early bird discount! Last date to grab the early bird discount is July 31st 2024!

Khan... you really have this down to an adventure science. The vid's are great information for your clients. :thumbup

Well done :applause

I'm in. But since it's so far away and we all ride motorcycles.... @khan what is the refund policy if somehow we can't go?

I'm in. But since it's so far away and we all ride motorcycles.... @khan what is the refund policy if somehow we can't go?
I'm generally quite flexible and understanding when someones in a tough spot and cannot make the trip. I do have to apply for permits for each rider and pay for tourism taxes etc. I use the deposits for those costs. Please communicate with me as soon as possible and I'll find a way to make it right.

Back