• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF'ing Tour of Pakistan 2025

budman, I know you’re listening… you should go. Time marches on and will pass us by unless we say shit like fuck work.

I have a lot of goals for the days where fuck work comes along.
Still out a couple of years.. although I say it often = venting. :laughing

Excited to share this massive update with you barfers! After 12 years of doing moto tours in Pakistan on 125-150cc bikes, We have placed an order in for 10 CFMOTO 450MTs - Upgrading our fleet to these awesome machines - I've never taken out a loan ever in my life, haven't had a credit either so a little nerve wracking borrowing so much money for these machines but sometimes you just have to take chances in life and hope things will unfold how you want them to :ride

For 2025 season the Honda 150 will be the standard on all tours however riders would be able to upgrade to the 450MTs - I'll have upgrade pricing on these in a couple of weeks!

450mt  1 .jpg

That is awesome!!! Congrats on upgrading your risk taking.
I think that will pay off. I think many will spend the coin for the upgrade.

I have a lot of goals for the days where fuck work comes along.
Still out a couple of years.. although I say it often = venting. :laughing
Goals are good and do need to be revised. After my kids were out on their own I took a hard look at my goals. I had surpassed my goals at my carrier, reaching a level higher than I had planned. My goals for financial security were met and surpassed. I had in place what I called a secure cash flow that supported my life style without touching my IRA money. At 60 I had to ask myself why am I working? You can not buy time no matter how much money you have. Yes I could have worked 5 or 10 years longer with the job I had, but why. My last 14 years of retirement have been great. The old body is getting some check engine lights, but not anything that is stopping me.

Make time to set down and take a hard look at your goals that you have and the goals you have met. You might be surprised that it is time to enjoy life and the time you have.

My 2 cents. :2cents

I've been enjoying my midlife retirement and have been tempted to extend it, but the job search continues because I know I shouldn't. That said, nothing is gonna get in my way of big trips if I can help it. Alaska was awesome, this one will be great as well, then I'll figure out what I do next.

Your most misunderstood country podcast is in depth.

That was awesome!!!! So much goodwill shared with Khan and after his crash it all started with you! :thumbup

Awesome Moin - I know this investment will pay off. Unfortunately it's just a fact of life that many are in the mindset that they 'need' a big bike to enjoy a trip/tour. I am glad this will allow more riders to experience Pakistan.

Goals are good and do need to be revised. After my kids were out on their own I took a hard look at my goals. I had surpassed my goals at my carrier, reaching a level higher than I had planned. My goals for financial security were met and surpassed. I had in place what I called a secure cash flow that supported my life style without touching my IRA money. At 60 I had to ask myself why am I working? You can not buy time no matter how much money you have. Yes I could have worked 5 or 10 years longer with the job I had, but why. My last 14 years of retirement have been great. The old body is getting some check engine lights, but not anything that is stopping me.

Make time to set down and take a hard look at your goals that you have and the goals you have met. You might be surprised that it is time to enjoy life and the time you have.

My 2 cents. :2cents
so are you joining barfers to Pakistan in June 25 :ride

That was awesome!!!! So much goodwill shared with Khan and after his crash it all started with you! :thumbup
100%
Many people helped me when I was down, but ThumperX single handedly rallied and enabled many others to help and got me back on the road.
If she didn't do what she did, I might still be in Romania right now 133 years later :ROFLMAO:

Awesome Moin - I know this investment will pay off. Unfortunately it's just a fact of life that many are in the mindset that they 'need' a big bike to enjoy a trip/tour. I am glad this will allow more riders to experience Pakistan.
yes, I still feel 150s are amazing on the tiny roads here, but I can always use a bit more power, a bit more suspension, a bit more comfort.. the 450mts should fix that :D

First delivery on November!! I can't wait!

Back