• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoo boy, there were some contenders today at the Hiller Aviation Vertical Challenge. Unfortunately they weren't Barfettes! Actually some may have been but I was too shy to ask.:teeth

No kidding! Many MILF's. Many, many MILF's...

I'll be bringing the DSLR to the BASH later tho :)

<-- elbows into the cat fight :twofinger

Imma get in trouble for posting this I know, but here goes :laughing

25 year old boobies :toothless :laughing

(Hooli, do the math afore you get all up in me grill :twofinger)

And no comments about the size or anything else :x They are all Victoria's No Secret and methinks she did a great job with not much to work with :rofl

(But I have to say there is something to getting ones boobies later rather than earlier, and having them a tad on the small side. At my age if they were any bigger they might be on me knees by now :laughing)

Oh, and the green bikini top with the tattoo in the middle of the chest, I know who that is. Methinks her tits hit the floor when she takes her bra off, let alone her knees :laughing :later

Wendy, it was great meeting you today, and I nominate you for the best Barf Cleavage award!

Working 8AM-9PM. :cry

Can you guess who this it?
IMG_0317.jpg

:rofl

Here's one I snapped at the BARF bash today.

Attachments

• IMG_4912small.jpg
    IMG_4912small.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 36
Too bloody right and not too ashamed to admit it!:rofl:twofinger

Wendy's cleavage is on display in the BARF bash photo thread :teeth

But they are infinitely more enjoyable to meet in person, as is she.

I really think I'm going to be in trouble shortly....:nerd

But they are infinitely more enjoyable to meet in person, as is she.

I really think I'm going to be in trouble shortly....:nerd

nice meeting you too :)

Sorry if I was blathering, I broke my "no drinking before 5pm" rule by downing some champagne (fizzy wine) in a can at the barf bash

Jolly good times :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back