• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are knees..

Again, they really are boobs. Very nice ones, in fact. The camera angle was a little strange, so they may not look exactly normal, but I have at least 3 witnesses who can vouch not only for the fact that they are boobs, but for the quality too. :boobies

I don't understand how anybody can argue with OFG when it comes to :boobies. He's an expert.:thumbup:twofinger

Here's a contribution from Saturday's pre-bash party...

Attachments

• Cleavage at Charmed.jpg
    Cleavage at Charmed.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 30
Seems like some people here think good cleavage only comes with big boobs....I beg to differ...

hope these are ok to post...I'm not too sure what the rules are in the sink(first night in here :teeth)

Attachments

• 344748229_l.jpg
    344748229_l.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 38
  • l_fca59bde3224f2b152871492634ea613.jpg
    l_fca59bde3224f2b152871492634ea613.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 46
Seems like some people here think good cleavage only comes with big boobs....I beg to differ...

hope these are ok to post...I'm not too sure what the rules are in the sink(first night in here :teeth)

If they are Barfettes (as per the rules) then its all good...Random cleavage shots we can Google any time we want.

since T already put it up on the BARF there's a loophole!
besides, this was a group effort!

Sorry, I'm a little late but I give it two thumbs WAY up. :teeth

(Though I'd probably have to check them for feel to be sure ;))

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm a little late but I give it two thums WAY up. :teeth

(Though I'd probably have to check them for feel to be sure ;))

seeing as you're the BARF resident expert on all things Boobage I'll take that as a compliment.
I am a bit confused tho- if "more than a mouthful is waste", what does more than 4 handfuls equal?

seeing as you're the BARF resident expert on all things Boobage I'll take that as a compliment.
I am a bit confused tho- if "more than a mouthful is waste", what does more than 4 handfuls equal?

That may be true, but I have a really big mouth. :teeth

And yes, that was definitely a compliment. ;)

Im still wondering when the first barf sexual harrasment charges will be filed due to this thread:twofinger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back