• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wendy has a nice ass.

SHIT WRONG THREAD

:wave Hi Wendizzle!

K, fess up. Who's ass is that?

Not an ass. It's actually a very nice pair of boobs. They look a little "funny" because I was holding her shirt open and sticking the camera right in there. :teeth

Ok I finally found a pic of me with some cleavage showing. Sorry you may have to zoom in a bit! :laughing

This was taken at MotoGP last year at the end of the day.

Attachments

• IMG_2867.JPG
    IMG_2867.JPG
    198.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Sticking the camera in there my arse! He stuck he whole freaking arm down her shirt seconds after that was taken :laughing

mikev: "Wendy has a nice ass."

How right you are. I was going to photograph it because although she encouraged me (Thank you!) to photograph a luscious pair of boobs - I never did get the girl's name - I didn't get a shot of hers.:wtf Next time I most definitely shall however.:thumbup

mikev: "Wendy has a nice ass."

How right you are. I was going to photograph it because although she encouraged me (Thank you!) to photograph a luscious pair of boobs - I never did get the girl's name - I didn't get a shot of hers.:wtf Next time I most definitely shall however.:thumbup

Ask and....

Attachments

• F4iButt.jpg
    F4iButt.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 49
Dewd, I found the breastiary at nipple-opolis and I didn't even have to cheese on cat piss! These gurls are both HYNAZ!!!!(page 20 right side) :blush ;)

Here I got some more!!! :p Two different partys from '05!! Good Times!!

Look at Roundboy in the second one! :rofl

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back