• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was there too long it started to rub off. and dontcha mean Nort DakOtah?

:laughing I try so hard NOT to talk like that anymore.

of course when I have been drinking a little........

not really cleavage, but here are some Great Tits

16gn2ig.jpg

Ohhh Greggar... that's just so wrong... sooooo wrong... what is WRONG with the guy's on the left??? Gahh... :green

OK, I'll play. This was for the ATGATT poster thread awhile back... is that enough? :) :boobies

Attachments

• HPIM0771.jpg
    HPIM0771.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 58
Ohhh Greggar... that's just so wrong... sooooo wrong... what is WRONG with the guy's on the left??? Gahh... :green

OK, I'll play. This was for the ATGATT poster thread awhile back... is that enough? :) :boobies

ggggrrrrrooooooooooowwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! how come you didn't wear that when i used to ride with you? :confused ... wait, i probably don't want to know the answer to that question.

*sniffs pits.*

Great now I have to go to the hospital because I think my hardon went through my desk :wow

Yay! This thread is going from 0 to Win faster than you can say cleavage! :party

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back