• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less whoring, more :boobies

or something

:x

But to be honest, there's very little actual cleavage in that photo. :/

:shame You know there's a principle in critter training which I'm certain applies when coaxing lovely women to post revealing photos, that you never punish behavior which is very very similar to the target behavior. :shhh

Butt cleavage :teeth

Attachments

• 149871ss_sm2.jpg
    149871ss_sm2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 33
Someday I'll hit puberty and might even get a pair of bewbs out of it. Been waiting patiently....very patiently...for a loooooong time. :rolleyes :laughing

Someday I'll hit puberty and might even get a pair of bewbs out of it. Been waiting patiently....very patiently...for a loooooong time. :rolleyes :laughing

Let's see, how's this supposed to go, ahem: Pics or it didn't not happen!:thumbup

What you talkin' about Heather? You are a genu-eye'n hottie. Even though you couldn't deal with them wasps :p

actually a search for "cleavage" with it off is pretty tame.

Tits and Boobs on the other hand.......

Let's see, how's this supposed to go, ahem: Pics or it didn't not happen!:thumbup

Trust me, it hasn't happened. :| :laughing

What you talkin' about Heather? You are a genu-eye'n hottie. Even though you couldn't deal with them wasps :p

Bugs I have. Boobs, not so much. :p

I passed a group of what I think were Jr. High kids on some sort of outing the other day in SF. Many of those "girls" have a cup or two on me. :| I like to refer to my body type as "aerodynamic." :x :p I'm OK with it...it's just fun to make fun of myself. :)

Trust me, it hasn't happened. :| :laughing

Bugs I have. Boobs, not so much. :p

I passed a group of what I think were Jr. High kids on some sort of outing the other day in SF. Many of those "girls" have a cup or two on me. :| I like to refer to my body type as "aerodynamic." :x :p I'm OK with it...it's just fun to make fun of myself. :)
I prefer to think of it as Atheletic. And atheletic is ALWAYS in. :teeth

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back