• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have to up the ante... let me get back to y'all... Mike took a pic last night that just might beat Danni's... ;)

This thread gets a 0 :thumbdown You boy's and your cheap thrills! :laughing :|

but they keep us so entertained on the sexy man thread :)

and my pic isn't anything you couldn't see on any given summer day- or evening out! may as well play to win! (vickies cards in denominations over $100 are acceptable expressions of your gratitude ;))

Last edited by a moderator:
I refuse to be put up on a pedestal and objectified like some piece of meat, thank you very much. :x
Well I certainly hope your enjoying the boobage on the backs of those of us who did! :cry

Steve

but they keep us so entertained on the sexy man thread :)

and my pic isn't anything you couldn't see on any given summer day- or evening out! may as well play to win! (vickies cards in denominations over $100 are acceptable expressions of your gratitude ;))
LOL yes they do!!.. actually all of you keep me entertained!! :thumbup :laughing

I don't even think yours need any of Vickie's help! ;)

Nope... No need to prove my bodacious cleavage.. plus it would be soo unfair! :laughing :p

:twofinger
If you're concerned about fairness, I'm sure we could run a few different groups for cleavage. You know, like A group, B group, DD Group. :laughing

Steve

ok fine Connie, you roped me into it (sorry babe the chicka made me do it!)

Clearly you've got a nice rack. But to be honest, there's very little actual cleavage in that photo. :/

Good examples (found randomly on google):

Attachments

• 334045848_7fb302782a.jpg
    334045848_7fb302782a.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 452693789_8cd23bc2b5.jpg
    452693789_8cd23bc2b5.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
If you're concerned about fairness, I'm sure we could run a few different groups for cleavage. You know, like A group, B group, DD Group. :laughing

Steve
LOL Well aren't you thoughtful! :p
but still... naaa. I'm the anti-attention whore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back