• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barf Bash was great for at least 2 reasons :)

2e62d45e.jpg

Mmmm nope, gonna have to flag that play... girls ARE allowed, cuz otherwise the cleavage thread would suck ass... :p :laughing

:hand

Here. This old video will help explain to you about intarwebz.

[youtube]URsqTsMfNqY[/youtube]

This thread needs some fresh meat. Literally.

Really, Captain Observant? Cuz the blond cleavage has not been seen on this thread before, and it's only 21 years old. That's about as "fresh" as you can get- without it getting creepy. But please feel free to post up your cleavage. Oh, wait... :twofinger

Question is:

Are they built for speed, or built for comfort?

You motorboatin sonofabitch! :p

Last edited:
Aaawwww... poor tyke! I seriously doubt it, however! :laughing
Nice to see you sounding more like yourself... you seemed a bit off the other day...
And of course I was brutal- you didn't even have ONE nice thing to say about the lovely cleavage posted for your enjoyment!! :x

Darling girl, I go to great lengths to not leghump, and if I do, it is with subtleties or in a more private off-BARF venue. With that said I will grant you this, you pictures excite me in a wholly inappropriate way considering where I am right now, what I'm wearing, and what the public would see if they could peek under this desk.

Enough said?

Darling girl, I go to great lengths to not leghump, and if I do, it is with subtleties or in a more private off-BARF venue. With that said I will grant you this, you pictures excite me in a wholly inappropriate way considering where I am right now, what I'm wearing, and what the public would see if they could peek under this desk.

Enough said?

'tis true, I have been the recipient of a personal Beau composition, and he speaks with the silver tongued grace of the devil himself. ahhhhhhhhhhh, such a
lovely thing to say to girl............

Enough said?

:blush What a delightfully charming thing to say... :kiss

'tis true, I have been the recipient of a personal Beau composition, and he speaks with the silver tongued grace of the devil himself. ahhhhhhhhhhh, such a
lovely thing to say to girl............

I have not been the recipient of such munificence... but it certainly gives a girl something to look forward to! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back