• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ and yet, here you are, in the cleavage thread, instead of starting a nipple appreciation society somewhere.

And get suspended? What you think I am, st00pid? :loco

I'll start one on another forum. Thanks ladies!
bird.gif

did I say here? I did not!

you hang out a lot here- and the sexy man thread. make up your mind sweetie! :p :twofinger:rofl

:rolleyes Show me a rule where I am NOT allowed to enjoy titties. :x As for that "other" thread...hey, I need to keep an eye on the competition.

It's not like you wouldn't check out a d**k thread. :rofl

:rolleyes Show me a rule where I am NOT allowed to enjoy titties. :x As for that "other" thread...hey, I need to keep an eye on the competition.

It's not like you wouldn't check out a d**k thread. :rofl

competition NOW that I've finally posted a shirtless pic of you!
how about the other 194 pages BEFORE that? :rofl (who loves ya honey?)

as for a penor thread, meh. not so interested. it's a penor. big deal. and who needs a thread? I'm a chick, I can see all of those I want, anytime I want. chicks rule.

competition NOW that I've finally posted a shirtless pic of you!
how about the other 194 pages BEFORE that? :rofl (who loves ya honey?)

as for a penor thread, meh. not so interested. it's a penor. big deal. and who needs a thread? I'm a chick, I can see all of those I want, anytime I want. chicks rule.

now aint that the truth:rofl guys go through life trying to get chicks to show em there boobs yet girls could care less if they see a dick, cause just about every guy they see try's to show them one:rofl:rofl

Any body wanna see my penis?

At my parties we have one rule about this, you are allowed to whip it out, but if you do, no one can be held accountable for hitting it nor what they hit it with.

DINNER. MOVIE... whip it out. GOT IT!! :thumbup

Hooli... I get it, if you look through a magnifying glass backwards it makes it smaller! Well... just back up instead!

:twofinger

DINNER. MOVIE... whip it out. GOT IT!! :thumbup

Hooli... I get it, if you look through a magnifying glass backwards it makes it smaller! Well... just back up instead!

:twofinger

... and let the hilarity ensue?? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back