• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would smash and chomp on 90% of the titties posted here.

thats right, i said it.

no shame.

Here's a couple of pics I took a couple of weeks back... the ladies' dates kindly offered to help with the pics, so I've included those as well...

Attachments

• HPIM1443.jpg
    HPIM1443.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 36
  • HPIM1444.jpg
    HPIM1444.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 32
  • HPIM1445.jpg
    HPIM1445.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 32
  • HPIM1446.jpg
    HPIM1446.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 33
Aaawwww... poor tyke! I seriously doubt it, however! :laughing
Nice to see you sounding more like yourself... you seemed a bit off the other day...
And of course I was brutal- you didn't even have ONE nice thing to say about the lovely cleavage posted for your enjoyment!! :x

It seems like on teh barf I cant win no matter what

It's teh intarwebz. Peopel are often confused about such things. You have to remember.

NoGirlsAllowed.jpg

It's up to you to try and choose a side to get the haters from, you can't please everyone.

It's teh intarwebz. Peopel are often confused about such things. You have to remember.

NoGirlsAllowed.jpg

It's up to you to try and choose a side to get the haters from, you can't please everyone.

Mmmm nope, gonna have to flag that play... girls ARE allowed, cuz otherwise the cleavage thread would suck ass... :p :laughing

Attachments

• IMG_0186.jpg
    IMG_0186.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 31
  • cartweel1.jpg
    cartweel1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 508
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back