• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, Suzie. I failed you. All my pictures of your :boobies also include certain cop :boobies and I'm backing off in the interest of fairness and good taste. Perhaps a re-shoot will be required? :teeth

Not to discourage the reshoot, but you can't crop? Or simply accept a photo with extra awesome? I am confused, sir, by your logic.

Not to discourage the reshoot, but you can't crop? Or simply accept a photo with extra awesome? I am confused, sir, by your logic.

Certain people have requested that certain pictures not be posted.

It's a perfectly acceptable request.

(NICK: CROP THE PICS!!!!!!!) :teeth

:laughing I don't think they require an oversized monitor!! But thanks! :)

Require? Perhaps not. Deserve? Absolutely!

Edit: Crap, do I still have the stink trough thing up? I'll have to take that down till i actually get ahold of some Balut. I haven't even had dried cuttlefish in months, I'm not sure I even deserve the title anymore. . .

Last edited:

Certain people have requested that certain pictures not be posted.

It's a perfectly acceptable request.

(NICK: CROP THE PICS!!!!!!!) :teeth

Shut the hell up, you two. I'm trying to get a reshoot here.

And Connie, yes. They are epic, and wonderful, and deserve the full monitor, and goddamn what I wouldn't give to be the pocketdog once in a while.

If you ever get out of the stink trough, you too can meet the wonderful Gixxergirl. :p

and what am I, chopped liver?

I saw one of miz Suzy w/o that damned blonde cop...let me go find it....

Attachments

• suzy cleavage.jpg
    suzy cleavage.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:
Shut the hell up, you two. I'm trying to get a reshoot here.

And Connie, yes. They are epic, and wonderful, and deserve the full monitor, and goddamn what I wouldn't give to be the pocketdog once in a while.

You may take a reshoot of me anytime dahling. Your best bet would be Wednesday but I understand you can't make it. :(

Here's what I got. It looks pretty much like the one Danni posted, but who could get tired of looking at these? :teeth

Attachments

• cscleavage.jpg
    cscleavage.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back