• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAWDAMN.

Jeff we need to hang out more.

Bring your friend.

What does it mean to motorboat someone?

Jenmonkey's :boobies say hi :teeth

finest set i have ever seen!! holy hell !! :wow

i recently visited wiki-answers... cuz i saw this post 'i'd like to motorboat jen's..' here in the 'barf boobies' thread..(or somewhere!?!) i just needed a definition... i didn't like the one that was posted.. 'MOTORBOAT BOOBIES' so i made my own.. hope you like it... :cool

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_it_mean_to_motorboat_someone&updated=1&waNoAnsSet=2

i thought the 'one oar' was a nice touch :teeth

Last edited:

i recently visited wiki-answers... cuz i saw this post 'i'd like to motorboat jen's..' here in the 'barf boobies' thread..(or somewhere!?!) i just needed a definition... i didn't like the one that was posted.. 'MOTORBOAT BOOBIES' so i made my own.. hope you like it... :cool

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_it_mean_to_motorboat_someone&updated=1&waNoAnsSet=2

Nice, but I think it's designed to give the man pleasure, not the woman. :laughing

Um. Is that an actual article posted on the actual internet that I have been immortalized in??

I'm not sure how I feel about that...

And c'mon, I mean, thanks and everything, but they really cannot be the best pair you've seen. I really don't see what all the fuss is about myself, but I guess thanks for the compliments. :laughing

Um. Is that an actual article posted on the actual internet that I have been immortalized in??

I'm not sure how I feel about that...

And c'mon, I mean, thanks and everything, but they really cannot be the best pair you've seen. I really don't see what all the fuss is about myself, but I guess thanks for the compliments. :laughing

Jen, it's not just about the parts, but a lot about the presentation too. :eek:)

That's kind of creepy in a stalker sort of way. :laughing :later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back