• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm returning the generosity for those who delighted the girls in The SMT. If you're going to post a pic. Then make it good. :thumbup

off to bed i go....

Attachments

• DSC04314.JPG
    DSC04314.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 38
go here if you are not into BBW

Dude, you GTFO before this thread gets shut down too. Before a mod has to tell you, you're postwhoring here by posting up the same thing.

Those aren't BARFettes *and* you're at least potentially insulting the BARF women. *Not* a good way to be.

Dude, you GTFO before this thread gets shut down too. Before a mod has to tell you, you're postwhoring here by posting up the same thing.

Those aren't BARFettes *and* you're at least potentially insulting the BARF women. *Not* a good way to be.

Werd.

i'm returning the generosity for those who delighted the girls in The SMT. If you're going to post a pic. Then make it good. :thumbup

Thanks for your thoughtfulness! It is appreciated! :teeth

Thanks to all the laydees that have contributed to this thread! :thumbup

It's been a few pages since I volunteered anything... hopefully cleavage from a "BBW" is better than no cleavage at all... :twofinger:rolleyes

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back