• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
And c'mon, I mean, thanks and everything, but they really cannot be the best pair you've seen. I really don't see what all the fuss is about myself, but I guess thanks for the compliments. :laughing

jenmonkey, as a fellow barfette I have to agree with the impressive presentation! :thumbup You can't really blame the boys for tripping over themselves.

afterburner, I thought your wiki entry was creative and respectful ... especially for a BARFer! :nerd

OFG, if your woman isn't getting pleasure out of it, you're not doing it right :wow :kiss

Attachments

• Photo_040308_001.jpg
    Photo_040308_001.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 41
OFG, if your woman isn't getting pleasure out of it, you're not doing it right :wow :kiss

I didn't say she wasn't getting any pleasure out of it. I just said that the move was designed by men with their own interests in mind. :laughing

Next time I see you, I'd be happy to demonstrate my motorboating technique. ;)

Ann!!! Im going to Folsom.. meet me at Taqueria La Mexicana (the old sharkeys) at 10pm sharp!! Bring those nails and those Bewbies!!!!

LOL

:drool

Um, Adam, not to get into your biz or anything but you said you would meet me at Taqueria La Mexicana at 10 pm sharp. I'm gonna need you for at least an hour so you better see Ann at 8 or after 11:30 ... :teeth

jenmonkey, as a fellow barfette I have to agree with the impressive presentation! You can't really blame the boys for tripping over themselves.

afterburner, I thought your wiki entry was creative and respectful ... especially for a BARFer! :nerd

OFG, if your woman isn't getting pleasure out of it, you're not doing it right ..

my woman is JUST FINE!!! promise (BARF promise), i do it sooooo right ;) just ask her :teeth

GypsyRose thx for the 'back-up', it is presentation ;) !!! [[ and a fine presentation it was!! ]]

AA :thumbup , A :), B = 'B'-ware :| , C :(, D, DD, F HH :thumbdown

but, jen's are very nice :applause

but i'm still dumping you in the other thread, jen.....

Um, Adam, not to get into your biz or anything but you said you would meet me at Taqueria La Mexicana at 10 pm sharp. I'm gonna need you for at least an hour so you better see Ann at 8 or after 11:30 ... :teeth

Wow, go away for a few hours and I missed not one but TWO potential dates! C'mon Suzy, we can share! Nobody likes sloppy seconds, much more fun for three :teeth Unless of course Danni would like to join and make it an even four? :party

OFG: Promises, promises :wow :boobies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back