• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread should be merged with the post whore thread. Or maybe a new attention whore thread?

Party-Pooper-Image.jpg

Trix: Hey there, watch the full frontal or Ernie'll have to regulate. (Oh, also plz to hav mor :boobies. Do want. Kthxbai.)

Hooli: Get the help. The dog is wise.

Plumber: I really don't understand why you post on this forum, let alone in this thread. I don't think I've ever seen a post from you that was remotely constructive, or other than brimming with misery.

well... dave ventura told me i lost my chest, and that i did, losing 50 pounds... but whatevaaa...

:wow Damn ! :drool ... those pheet are hawt .... ! more pheet pics please ... kthxbye

No sleep for me tonight after looking at the pics ...

There ya go... it's not feet, and it's from my cell phone, but hopefully it's better than nothing... :)

Attachments

• 1 clvg.jpg
    1 clvg.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 44
sheet ... I gotta run to a meeting where I am doing the presentation .. don't think I can do that now for next few ... god damn ! :drool

There ya go... it's not feet, and it's from my cell phone, but hopefully it's better than nothing... :)

I am still at my desk drinking water .. :laughing and :nerd at the pic ... do you know there are two moles on your ahem right side .. :teeth ...

Actually, they're freckles. Or dots on the "connect the dots with your tongue" trail... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back