• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i was about 23.

again thanks for the contributions to the barf sexy man thread.

Attachments

• v5.JPG
    v5.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 45
damn, i just now saw this thread? Wow....Connie you rock my world:p Cleavage FTW!!!!!!!

Oh snap- where'd that pic come from?? :laughing looks like BARF Bash!

:thumbdown WOW...makes not want to post on this thread anymore after some of the comments made on here, im actually regretting ever posting. this thread is about BARFETTE CLEAVAGE not non-barfer super models or how skinny of big we are. this is making me :mad

I wouldn't take any of the guys bitching in this thread seriously.

The girls are without exception better looking than any of the whiny girly men.
:laughing

:thumbdown WOW...makes not want to post on this thread anymore after some of the comments made on here, im actually regretting ever posting. this thread is about BARFETTE CLEAVAGE not non-barfer super models or how skinny of big we are. this is making me :mad

Ignore them. Plz to post teh :boobies

:teeth

Aww, there are those of us that do appreciate and like what you gals are doing... :p

Sorry you feel that way. For every unappreciative jackass, there are 20 of us closet leghumpers who say a little prayer each night that you ladies will post more pictures.

This is coming from a guy who hasn't been willing to post a shirtless pic in the Sexy Man thread, so let's just say you've shown more confidence than I have.

Come to think of it, let's see some pics of the 1 percenters who needed to shit on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back