• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbdown WOW...makes not want to post on this thread anymore after some of the comments made on here, im actually regretting ever posting. this thread is about BARFETTE CLEAVAGE not non-barfer super models or how skinny of big we are. this is making me :mad

Models = Teh Fail. Trust me. They're way too skinny, often ugly, and probably crazy.

Barfettes > Models and goddam day of the week.

Bring on the Barfette:boobies!

:love just wanna say thanks to the guys who made me not regret posting on here and who make this thread worth posting for, you guys are awesome and sweet. will be posting a pic up soon to show my gratitude :teeth but wont tell you when since the anticipation is have the fun ;) :boobies

anticipation is half, and motorboating is the other half!!

Can you post up your feet then?

(Channeling my inner Lizard here)

:p

Interestingly I really like the foot photo too. :eek:) I think it's kinda like "Here's a foot, now use your imagination to see the rest of the photo."

If you need a volunteer to snap a few more, lemme know :thumbup

I think several of us would be willing to help with that. :eek:)

That job has already been claimed :x
:p :twofinger

But you had to look for a good photographer. :twofinger

Nah, had a beer too many after work tonight, I cockblocked myself :rofl :zzz

whiskey dick FTL. been there many a time. just wait til you get older, you only fail worse:(

I enjoy sex more sober or mostly sober anyways, I can think of more interesting and twisted shit and be convincing when I say that we should try it:laughing

Let's see a show of hands:

How many of you scroll down each of the pages of this thread, not reading the posts, just stopping on the images?

Of course, you probably won't be reading this post...

Interestingly I really like the foot photo too. :eek:) I think it's kinda like "Here's a foot, now use your imagination to see the rest of the photo."
I think several of us would be willing to help with that. :eek:)
But you had to look for a good photographer. :twofinger

Wasn't sure about the the pheets photo.. jus thought I'd throw it up there.

Lost of good photographers on here :thumbup

whiskey dick FTL. been there many a time. just wait til you get older, you only fail worse:(

I enjoy sex more sober or mostly sober anyways, I can think of more interesting and twisted shit and be convincing when I say that we should try it:laughing

Sucks being on the receiving end of WD, too... :cry

And +1 on the guy being sober, interesting, and... "creative"... :teeth

Imagination is a beautiful thing...

How many of you scroll down each of the pages of this thread, not reading the posts, just stopping on the images?

Come to think of it, your hands will probably be busy too.:drool

This thread is past boring.

This thread should be merged with the post whore thread. Or maybe a new attention whore thread?

Seriously, if you don't like it, don't click on the thread. Go somewhere else... cuz we really won't notice your lack of presence one bit. :rolleyes kthxbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back