• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Well, for it's time I don't think there was anything that was American built that was faster. However, I realize it's just my opinion on the car but, to this day there has never been a engine so stout put into a production car. 1500hp on stock long blocks are not uncommon. I'll get off my soap box now.
I guess the aero was technically 1 year later. and a hell of a lot uglier, I suppose at that speed no one can really see what the car looks like anyway.
blue-ssc-ultimate-aero.jpg

Someone said there's $10 million just in that picture, and that's only a portion of the guy's collection. :|

Yeah...the very front part of the picture! McLaren F1 can sell for that kind of money all by itself in some cases.

:laughing

In honor of Halloween, the Munster-mobile... Barris built macabre madness

Attachments

• BBmCe1I.img.jpg
    BBmCe1I.img.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 94
Cool Munster Build.
289 with a crossram dual 4bbl setup.
Completely different than what anyone else was doing.

Lost me at the grill, otherwise not a bad concept. Reminds me of a koi fish trying to gobble food.

Lost me at the grill, otherwise not a bad concept. Reminds me of a koi fish trying to gobble food.

And the irony that an Acura guy said this.

And the irony that an Acura guy said this.

Yeah yeah. They finally got the message. Things are changing starting with 2017. I've seen it, and it's much better.

And I actually don't mind the TLX grille. The giant gladiator shield combined with oversized bumpers that was the 2009 TL? Now that was heinous, and it pretty much killed our sedan sales.

Gross. It's like someone saw Clark Griswold's wagon from Vacation and thought that obnoxious shit was actually cool...
2009-acura-tl-sh-awd-front-view.jpg

Last edited:
Back