• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

c06ae8ff-d2c4-4865-8e0e-b736e85d953e_teaser_720x406x2.0.jpg

Nice!
Wonder what gets parked in the other parking slots....;)
Is that a giant turn table?.
DT

The GT is butt ugly. All those holes and vents look like they were added as an afterthought and cut out with a sawzall

The GT is butt ugly. All those holes and vents look like they were added as an afterthought and cut out with a sawzall

tumblr_l9kv96Ru681qbw2r6o1_1280.jpg

Yeah, super ugly and definitely made with a sawzall LOL. Not to mention one of the only cars that are appreciating in valve and are considered an investment. Stupid Ford engineers and their afterthoughts!!

Last edited:
Yeah, super ugly and definitely made with a sawzall LOL. Not to mention one of the only cars that are appreciating in valve and are considered an investment. Stupid Ford engineers and their afterthoughts!!

My comment relates more to the styling than the engineering. It might be a great car but its got its ugly side (viewed from the front).

Anyhow cars are not necessarily priced on their appearance. Else this ugly duckling wouldn't be priced at $30M

bugatti-t57-02.jpg

My cousin works for Ford doing driving tests. Says the GT is pretty effin fast but difficult to drive at 9 tenths. To me it's just too big.

05/06 GT is better in every way possible. I stand by that statement. Never will there be a car that bad ass. Mid engine, blown V8, 3 pedals. American made supercar, world beater.

And it has no pedigree and you're taking the 40 out of context. The GT, while very cool, is a fart in the hurricane of history whereas the GT40 has great historical significance in terms of the automobile. The GT is a well executed homage, but that's all that it is.

And it has no pedigree and you're taking the 40 out of context. The GT, while very cool, is a fart in the hurricane of history whereas the GT40 has great historical significance in terms of the automobile. The GT is a well executed homage, but that's all that it is.

I don't like cars I can't fit in :x

05/06 GT is better in every way possible. I stand by that statement. Never will there be a car that bad ass. Mid engine, blown V8, 3 pedals. American made supercar, world beater.
Spoken like a man who has never driven a Ford GT for any length of time.

granted I haven't either, but my brother did when he worked at a dealership. according to him, it was stupid fast, but difficult to see out of and the interior wasn't as nice as he expected, plus it was nowhere near as fast as the worked vette's some people brought in.

Spoken like a man who has never driven a Ford GT for any length of time.

granted I haven't either, but my brother did when he worked at a dealership. according to him, it was stupid fast, but difficult to see out of and the interior wasn't as nice as he expected, plus it was nowhere near as fast as the worked vette's some people brought in.

:laughing

Ok.

Last edited:

No doubt that it's a very nice car, but it's no world beater.

No doubt that it's a very nice car, but it's no world beater.

Well, for it's time I don't think there was anything that was American built that was faster. However, I realize it's just my opinion on the car but, to this day there has never been a engine so stout put into a production car. 1500hp on stock long blocks are not uncommon. I'll get off my soap box now.

Last edited:
Back