• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Really is a ranch / work truck - Legacy Classics - they resto mod (or restore) old Dodge Power Wagons and the results are stunning.

Attachments

• legacy power wagon.jpg
    legacy power wagon.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 59
Differing opinions are fine, just don't call me an anti-tech curmudgeon when I give my opinion. Not trying to make anyone like Gassers, just to not even fucking know a Willys gasser just makes me LOL so hard. :laughing Telling ME what's up? And not knowing one of the iconic hot rods of the ages? Srsly, just GTFO. :laughing

Ok, this is about cars that make your jaw drop. Sorry, the white truck doesn't do it for me.

West Coast Outlaws... make my jaw drop:

250mph doorslammer? Noice...

sonoma.jpg

I'm actually w/ Dubs on this one. You like butt ass ugly cars that only go fast in a straight line. My jaw does drop at what you post but only because they are so fugly. LOL, whatever floats yer boat man. I pour tall, you can come tell me how I suck over strong booze, laughs and fu's. :D:twofinger

LoLz, this is back? :laughing I like a variety of vehicles. Just had to teach a n00b a lesson. Hard to talk cars when one isn't ejumukatud. :twofinger

Well you're close to redeeming yourself with that car (pic below). That's a custom '48 Jag that Metellica's lead singer James Hatfield had built. Won Goodguys Car of the Year 2014.

368b6aa0-b9c1-11e3-b459-fb1e94214105_Black_Pearl_2.jpg

ps. I posted it already, back in 2014 - repost :twofinger

Last edited:
looks like a ferrari :dunno

check out the holes in the grill and radiator for an engine hand-crank :wow

Back