• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Fisker. Let me post an evolution of the three in question.

2012-fisker-karma-review-car-and-driver-photo-386473-s-429x262.jpg

Fisker Carma. Pitched to be all electric, attempting to launch when the Tesla did. Failed and later sold to some Chinese company who was going to put Vette engines in it.

galpin-fisker-rocket-la.jpg

Fugly Fisker Mustang "Rocket"

Then the previously shown Fisker Force 1

Last edited:
The automotive world gave Henrik Fisker a pretty big hall pass since he penned some of the modern Aston-Martins. He's one more flop away from going into obscurity. That one might just break the camel's back.

I hope fisker and Lutz succeed!

Last edited:
So do I. Personally, I'm over Fisker. But Lutz got pushed out of GM too early, and I always wanted to see what else he had up his sleeve. His successor at GM, Mark Reuss is pretty good, but Lutz had a lot more clout to get shit done because he's pretty much a legend in the business.

You remember it not being great? How old are you? :laughing

i thought they did a review on top gear for a company that did kit cars of that lancia stratos but i thought they said it was garbage but i dont remember it was a few years ago. maybe it was good i dunno

i thought they did a review on top gear for a company that did kit cars of that lancia stratos but i thought they said it was garbage but i dont remember it was a few years ago. maybe it was good i dunno

They didn't say it was garbage, but even the stig spun out while testing it.

Her is one from 09 called LITTLE BOY

Attachments

• little boy.jpg
    little boy.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 70
You'd think they'd slowly subdue the big hourglass thing they've been doing for a number of years now like Acura did with the "beak" grille. But they are actually making it bigger and bigger with each new model. The 2016 Lexus RX350's front end is just vile to me. And this 2018 LC500 has an absolutely massive grille for such a low and small front end. The rest of the car has some really nice lines, but the grille is just ew. And wait till you see one with a license plate smack dab in the middle of that thing...gross.

Speaking of going a little too big with a grille...

gallery-1452605948-acura-precision-concept-3.jpg

The difference is, the Acura is a concept, and any of those styling cues will be toned down for actual production vehicles. That Lexus is actually what is going into production.

Last edited:
I saw that car at fantasy junction in emeryville about 10 years ago. Awesome...

Back