• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

:laughing Nooooo, they named it after a Guardian of the Galaxy!

gamora-awesome-photos.jpg

I'm over the Supercar Blondie.

I don't think she knows shit about cars other than the pamphlet that's given to her. One episode was a collection of muscle cars and the owner said 'carburetor' and I don't think she knew what the hell he was talking about it.

I don't think she knows shit about cars other than the pamphlet that's given to her. One episode was a collection of muscle cars and the owner said 'carburetor' and I don't think she knew what the hell he was talking about it.

Yeah but to be fair, muscle cars aren't supercars.

Thats not being fair. She don't know about cars. She knows about their gadgets and stats but not functionality.

She has accessibility that I lack and she doesn't talk over my head. And boobs. Her video about the Koenigsegg is perfectly adequate to drop my jaw though.

Thats not being fair. She don't know about cars. She knows about their gadgets and stats but not functionality.

Just check out the boobs and move along. It doesn’t matter if she’s right or wrong. She’s far from the worst YouTuber doing this clickbait supercar bit.

I couldn't find any videos with the engine running. I want to hear what it sounds like.

If sound is the main reason for those three cylinders and that Akra exhaust...

I wanna hear it too.

Did it say 3 cyl TWIN turbo? Two small ones spool up faster than one big one i guess, but id love to see how they split up the 3 exhausts to fit 2 turbos.

Did it say 3 cyl TWIN turbo? Two small ones spool up faster than one big one i guess, but id love to see how they split up the 3 exhausts to fit 2 turbos.

Maybe it's like a tandem setup with a smaller turbo for low rpm that spools quicker and switches to a larger one as rpm increases? Although I think those setups are only used on diesel engines...

Used to be only Ferrari Lamborghini Porsche building supercars. Now it seems there are dozens of “boutique” manufacturers. Hard to believe there’s a big enough market for them all to be profitable. Those factories don’t look cheap to setup and maintain.

Used to be only Ferrari Lamborghini Porsche building supercars. Now it seems there are dozens of “boutique” manufacturers. Hard to believe there’s a big enough market for them all to be profitable. Those factories don’t look cheap to setup and maintain.

CAD, CFD, 3D printing, advanced composites etc., have made advanced engineering and rapid prototyping far less expensive than it use to be. Add in all the highly trained talent that gets frustrated by the bean-counters and marketing focus groups at the big guys and you can see how this adds up.

The same thing is starting to happen in aerospace.

Koenigsegg has been making their own cars since 1994. Nothing 'new' here.

same. cant stand her. whenever a car comes with luggage thats all she talks about as seen in this video posted. oh and the lights, and anything shiny.

Back to car pickshures. Yeah yeah, it’s my own car. But I haven’t actually taken any proper glamour shots in the six months that’s I’ve had it.

su2jzlL.jpg

LSUNCOU.jpg

jJXtUgx.jpg

I fucking love Koenigsegg but agree on SuperCarBlondie. I saw one of her videos and was like WTF car is that, and checked out just as quick thanks to her over-the-top enthusiasm on random details and also the fact that you'll notice she never actually drives anything more than like 10 feet in most of her videos.

So it's basically a ton of cars that are damn near vaporware that nobody has ever heard of or will likely ever see, with limited "production" runs, that will never see the street, presented by a model who lucked into her channel by dating an obscenely wealthy dude who bought her an extravagant Valentine's Day present (Ferrari filled with roses and balloons).

She's gorgeous and I'd hope there's more to her than the pamphlets like you guys said but there's not much info out on her other than "influencer, instagram / facebook model, etc". If I were her I'd be taking every racing and driving class I could in my spare time just so that if I ever got a chance to drive one of those hypercars on a track I could feel comfortable enough to do it justice, even if I didn't get anywhere near its capabilities.

Rob, It a smidge more sidewall an option without rubbing or other problems? Looks good man, enjoy it.

Back