• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Miss my first gen 280Z.....traded it in for a new 5.0 mustang back in 88....

Yeah, no, I know what they are. They look like trash unless it's a 4x4

IDK, I’d need to see more pics because I don’t think it looks like trash at all, but I do think it would look better if it was blended in to the car a little bit more. :dunno

I'm just not a fan of those flares. Someone put tons of time and money into building a sweet ride and then slaps those things on? Hackery :laughing

Back in the day we called those fender flares. That is definitely not a wide body kit. No harm, no foul.

The accepted term nowadays is actually overfenders. And they are used on everything from the most clapped out NA miata to Ferraris.

A well done wide body kit on that car would look amazing.

Something like this?

attachment.php

With a retro paint scheme as well....

Attachments

• 71BC74EA-23E1-4919-84EA-462001E26595.jpg
    71BC74EA-23E1-4919-84EA-462001E26595.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 476
Last edited:
Did you guys read the closing dialogue on the auction? Seller seems kind of a tool from reading the comments after close.
Bummer, cool looking car, I'd like to go through a few sets of tires on it over a summer.

Last edited:
Speaking of wide body cars...Bisimoto E935

DSC01232.jpg

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=VfRHud2W738&feature=emb_title[/YOUTUBE]

My buddy just had this delivered. A lot of money for a Dodge, could have got a nice car for the same price.

cd6K05ol.jpg

tJww2B7l.jpg

Granted it looks less like a Lambo than some, I think that's why it's jaw dropping.

3.9L Quad-Cam V12
Five-Speed Manual Gearbox

Linky behind pic.

Back