• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Introducing The 2021 Ford GT Heritage Edition.

[youtube]jzVXK_vaegw[/youtube]

Some cool old vintage footage and info in this video.

And another video of just the car...

[youtube]ZY9nmIJluTk[/youtube]

Last edited:
159407871362212056_71b089e8-bbc8-40ab-a363-ad27cdfdcc85_812x.jpg

Coming to garage near me in 2021 I hope.

Attachments

• 2020_08_06_12_09_50_Window.jpg
    2020_08_06_12_09_50_Window.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 411
I like Ford’s attitude with the GT; We don’t need no f...ing Fusion!

I am not at all against LS swaps, but why do it in a pure show car that has mega dollars in it? There is a time and a place for everything. Just doesn’t work in that car.

To be fair, you made the mustang better.
A stock 5.0 block will break in half over about 350 hp. Dead serious, I've seen a handful myself, and heard plenty of others. Cracked from the distributor hole, all the way down the valley. That was before they were selling the Sportsman block, and the A4 block was out of production, so the only choice was the R302, which was expensive, and heavy. As I recall, the LS1 crate motor was about twice the cost of the bare R302 block.

I'd drive this :cool one!

Attachments

• 2013-Lexus-LF-LC-Coupe.jpg
    2013-Lexus-LF-LC-Coupe.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 2013-Lexus-LF-LC-Coupe-2.jpg
    2013-Lexus-LF-LC-Coupe-2.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 2013-Lexus-LF-LC-Coupe-8.jpg
    2013-Lexus-LF-LC-Coupe-8.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 52
I'd drive this :cool one!

My significant other bro-in-law has that very car, down in San Diego. We hit 125 on the on ramp to the freeway. But it rode quietly cruising at that speed. Very refined sports car. I will wait for him to get tired of it in a few years, then maybe buy it from him at a big discount. Besides, he has a McClaren as his "real" sports car.

They truly are amazing looking.

They sure are unusual looking. They’re more of a GT car though. Not a real sports car.

Lexus hasn’t produced a sports car since the LFA.

True, but I'd classify both of the them as a GT Performance Sport Cars, with the LFA in the "High Performance" range.

Didn't the LFA's have a pretty limited production run?
And at $500 Grand + for an 2012 example it's a little out of my price range. :laughing

Attachments

• 2012 LEXUS-LFA.jpg
    2012 LEXUS-LFA.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 45
  • LFA2.jpg
    LFA2.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 44
  • LFA3.jpg
    LFA3.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 40
  • LFA1.jpg
    LFA1.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 41
Too bad Lexus has embraced that god awful front grill as their trademark. Absolutely ruins any possibility of making a good looking car. It's really a shame because their cars are decent otherwise.

Back