• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Neil Peart’s 1970 Lamborghini Miura P400 S

peart02.jpg

Part of his recently-auctioned "Silver Sufer" collection.

Most of the journalist complaints about the 370z were about the uninspired styling, not the performance. :dunno

C&D ran it into walls TWICE. Once when track testing and once when trying to run their lightning lap in it. Both times, Nizmo performance model brakes failed spectacularly due to intense fade...

Neil Peart’s 1970 Lamborghini Miura P400 S

peart02.jpg

Part of his recently-auctioned "Silver Sufer" collection.

The Miura is the most beautiful car ever made.

The Miura is the most beautiful car ever made.

Totally subjective, of course, but certainly a contender!

That particular car is especially stunning, and the fact that it was owned by Peart is also pretty special. (He was a big inspiration to me from an early age.) As a bike guy, the fact that it has Campagnolo wheels just adds to the lust.

I don't often wish for bazillions of dollars but this auction certainly made me wish I had the ability to make a competitive bid.

Last edited:
They keep the enormously over-sized nose from falling off.
Like splitter supports. Needs belt, suspenders and hip support backpack frame to hold it all up.

Last edited:
Back