• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

8mph when you're actually using the 400hp.

Silly, you're thinking of....

Tug%20Boat.jpg

That truck is a beast, and I do have the money. But I'm not wasting it on something you buy, take on a camping trip once, then it just sits in a driveway forever only to be used as a conversation piece when friends come by.

Want a pic? Here's something that drops a lot more jaws...and panties.

lamborghini-huracan.jpg

yeah but in the zombie mobile you can literally take advantage of the panties that have been dropped on the spot. and if you had the money you wouldnt use it once.

This isn't backwoods Kentucky. If you seriously believe that an over glorified RV can pull more ass than a new Lamborghini, think again.

Otherwise you'd see a lot more Bro-Dozers with Cowboy Up/TapouT stickers parked in front of the valet at Santana Row than what's normally parked there.

I don't support bro dozers, but look at who is normally sitting in the right front seat.

The parking lot tailgating at Oakland Supercross is a neck breaker

This isn't backwoods Kentucky. If you seriously believe that an over glorified RV can pull more ass than a new Lamborghini, think again.

Otherwise you'd see a lot more Bro-Dozers with Cowboy Up/TapouT stickers parked in front of the valet at Santana Row than what's normally parked there.

There's not enough room for them. Otherwise they'd be there.

I don't support bro dozers, but look at who is normally sitting in the right front seat.

The parking lot tailgating at Oakland Supercross is a neck breaker

Their Sisters? :laughing Seriously, Anyone can land a Bro Hoe. If you ride just about anything, or have a decent truck. Slightly more money than brains. You can find a 5'8" huge tit, slender blond bro hoe any day of the fucking week.

Last edited:
Hmmm, soooo.
Jason, you're telling us this pic makes your jaw drop?
Is there something you need to tell us?

ferrari-250-tr-crash-1_800x0w.jpg

The local owner passed away last year from Parkinson's.

Remember the thread how 'You shouldn't be racing a $5.8 million dollar Ferrari, and 'think about his children....' blah blah blah That was his last race.

It went to a very good home. Private treaty sale was arranged before his death and was recently completed, to another local man who had been wanting to buy it for years, for $32,000,000

RIP Dave, it was a pleasure :rose
3835453764_8d293d6583_z.jpg

It went to a very good home. Private treaty sale was arranged before his death and was recently completed, to another local man who had been wanting to buy it for years, for $32,000,000

I missed that until I quoted it.
I feel better now.

Back