• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Nce Nova Wagon too

0310sc_06z+1965_Chevrolet_Nova_Wagon+Front_Passenger_Side.jpg

Everyone knows Ladas are the best cars. The only thing better than a Lada is a Lada estate ("wagon" in American). 55 bhp, manual everything, the best in drum brake technology, lockable doors, blinkers... the list goes on. Look at those people enjoying their Lada (you know you want one):
Lada%201500%20Estate%201977%2000201082414145.jpg

That nice of a car, and can't get the fucking speedo right huh ? What a shame.

Yeah that great car, is pretty much ruined.

I think it looks mean. For whatever reason, XKE Jags don't have high value. Not many like the long front end.

Here's what my Dad's looks like. British racing green. v12 models have flared wheels wells.

21479.jpg

That's more like it. I'm not saying don't ever trick out old classics, but this not one that should be taken to the extreme, and poorly at that.

I think it looks mean. For whatever reason, XKE Jags don't have high value. Not many like the long front end.

Here's what my Dad's looks like. British racing green. v12 models have flared wheels wells.

21479.jpg

yes they do. A good one will be 75k. Series 1 and verts are more.

Metallica's James Hetfield's Black Pearl custom. Winner of the 2014 Good Guys car of the year. The ONLY thing not fabricated one off are the 1948 frame rails.

jameshetfieldblackpearl_638.jpg

368b6aa0-b9c1-11e3-b459-fb1e94214105_Black_Pearl_2.jpg

2e128840-b9c1-11e3-accd-b1728315de91_COY_31.jpg

It's tiny, lightweight,

and doesn't have a hole in the roof.
I live across from Seattle <it's important/>

Then goes around corners like a bike.

Scion/Toyota FR-S / Subaru BRZ.

Think of it as equivalent to a Ninja TreeHunnert in recent biker terms.

Back